Kerstyn holds a National Certificate in Massage Therapy and is licensed in New Mexico to practice. She specializes in therapeutic touch massage, from swedish to deep tissue, sport and medical massage, with focus on trigger point and Myofascial release, Ortho-bionomy techniques and passive stretching to address a variety of complaints, from acute muscle overuse and misalignments to chronic pain issues.
Holding a Black Belt in Martial Arts, she has a deep understanding of myofascial and postural structures and the need for athletes to be balanced in order to perform at their highest level.
Kerstyn specializes in:
- Integral conscious touch Massage
- Swedish – Deep tissue Massage
- Sport and medical Massage
- Trigger point and Myofascial release
- Ortho-bionomy techniques
- Passive stretching for chronic pain issues
- Deep muscle relaxing hot stone massage with essential oils
- Lymph Drainage Massage Techniques
Christine Valmy, New York, Esthetician and make-up artist training
Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy, San Francisco, CA
Certification as Aromatherapist
Graduated from the Jay Scherer Institute of Healing, Santa Fe, New Mexico